- A dynamic 10.46-acre parcel of land in the heart of the Midwest OEM Automotive Market of Findlay, Ohio.
- Perfectly positioned with high visibility and optimum frontage in a major commuter corridor.
- Exceptional investment opportunity to acquire a prime, multi-faceted site with a multitude of potential uses.
- Directly off highway exit 157 on Interstate 75 in front of over 50,000 VPD at the intersection.
- The town of Findlay is home to 13 internationally renowned companies.
Property tours are available by appointment only. Please contact the broker to schedule.
Incredible investment opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in a 10.46-acre parcel of land in Findlay, Ohio. 1305 West Main Cross Street is perfectly positioned in the commuter corridor connecting Cincinnati and Columbus with Toledo and Detroit.
This parcel features over 900 feet of premium frontage on Interstate 75 and is zoned for C-2; Commercial. Findlay is the home to 13 internationally renowned companies and is centrally situated in the heart of the Midwest OEM Automotive Market. 1305 West Main Cross Street is inside of a robust industrial corridor. The sizeable site is in a prime location directly off highway exit 157 on Interstate 75 in front of over 50,000-vehicles-per-day at the intersection. This major highway is the main thoroughfare from Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky to Ohio, Michigan, and Canada. The University of Findlay is also established 1.52 miles north of the property, the Findlay Airport is two miles south, and 25 miles south of Bowling Green State University.
This is a dynamic, multi-faceted site with a multitude of potential uses including lodging, restaurant, gas station, general retail, automotive sales, office, and medical use. 1305 West Main Cross Street serves as an exceptional acquisition for a new owner or developer to acquire a massive acreage in a prime location established to prosper.