AQRE Advisors is pleased to present Market Square Plaza located at 1311-1331 W. Main St. Fremont, MI. The Property consists of a strong national/regional tenant mix with long-term leases in place. The shopping center requires minimal landlord responsibility and provides value to future buyers with rent increases throughout the tenant’s term. The 0.33 AC vacant land opportunity is positioned adjacent to the site giving a prospective buyer the opportunity to purchase separately and add additional square footage to the site.
The shopping center is located 1.5 miles from downtown Fremont and provides excellent visibility from Main Street which sees over 14,154 vehicles per day. The shopping center is shadow anchored by Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial Outpatient Rehabilitation Center and is located 1.1 miles from Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial Hospital. Spectrum Health Systems is a prominent medical provider in West Michigan that employs over 31,000 including 4,700 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- The shopping center is located on the NW corner of W. Main Street (14,154 VPD) and Market Ave (1,677 VPD)
- Situated in the main retail corridor of Fremont, MI with tenants including Walmart Supercenter, Dunham’s Sports, Tractor Supply Company, McDonald’s, and more.
- The Center is anchored by Davita Dialysis (NYSE: DVA) who has a credit rating of BB and boasted yearly revenue of $11.55 billion in 2020
- Tenants have shown long term commitment to the shopping center with Wild Bills Tobacco, Miracle-Ear, Mancino’s Pizzeria, and Greenridge Realty all signing new 10-year deals in 2020 as well as Davita Dialysis having an operating history of 20+ years at this location
- Roof was replaced within the past 5 years
- Parking lot improvements within the past 2 years
- 100% occupied
- Adjacent vacant land provides additional opportunity for expansion
- PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE VACANT LAND