AQRE Advisors is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a single-tenant, NN 10-year lease to Tractor Supply Co. (NASDAQ: TSCO) in Munising, MI. The +/-35,274 square foot building is the seventh Tractor Supply to open in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula with long-term tenancy through 2030.
Tractor Supply Company, the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, has been passionate about serving its unique niche, targeting the needs of recreational farmers, ranchers, and all those who enjoy living the rural lifestyle, for more than 80 years.
In 2021, Tractor Supply announced the acquisition of Orscheln Farm and Home, a farm and ranch retailer that operates 167 stores in the Midwest for approximately $300 million. This acquisition proves that Tractor Supply Company is dedicated to expanding their footprint in the Midwest and serving customers for many years to come.
The company has seen signiﬁcant growth due to its aggressive strategic plan to identify and expand into all U.S. rural markets. This coupled with their ﬁnancial strength has allowed them to conduct in-depth market research and place their new retail stores in the most optimal markets. In 2020, Tractor Supply opened 61 new locations, totaling 1900+ locations nationally with reported revenue of $10.62B.
- NN 10-Year lease to Tractor Supply Co.
- Tractor Supply Co. has an investment grade of BBB with $10.6 billion in sales in 2020.
- Features +/- 35,274 building with an additional 16,970 SF outdoor display
- New roof completed in 2021
- Parking lot sealed and striped in 2021
- 7th Tractor Supply Co. to open in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Located in Munising Michigan, home to Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore which saw over 1.2 million park visitors and estimated $54.2 million in tourism revenue in 2020.